Our Shining Light

Our Shining Light

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Seasons Change.........

I have always been someone who would dread fall. I never viewed it as colorful & crisp, I viewed it as my garden dying and the beach becoming a distant memory.
My favorite part of fall was the scarf.......my favorite accessory and do I wear scarves well!

Of course we go apple picking, have friends over for steaming mugs of liquor laden sweetness but in the back of my head I was dreaming about sea glass and the first excuse to pack and head to the tropics.
This year our sweet Jack has made my view change. Something that I believed was impossible.

Pumpkins, bumble bee costumes and falling leaves now have a sense of home. Snuggling in, reading, playing with puzzles and crock pots make this seasonal transition like no other.
 
It's all because we're chasing Jack~





 

No comments:

Post a Comment