Our Shining Light

Our Shining Light

Monday, November 1, 2010

Why Are You Smiling?

Sitting on the couch, evening news in the background. Collecting my thoughts from the day and gearing up for tomorrow. Greg asks "why are you smiling"?
I didn't realize I was smiling. When I stopped I had a sore face but for the sweetest of reasons. I'm smiling, truly smiling. I've been smiling for quit some time. I didn't know it, didn't realize it, didn't expect it but I was smiling.
When I opened my email this evening there were new photos. New photos for us, for me, for Greg.

Beautiful, glowing and pure photos. Perfect cheeks, fingers and eyes.
He looks at me and I melt.
He looks at me and I crave the first time I touch him.
He looks at me and I whisper "I love you".

All Because We're Chasing Jack~

No comments:

Post a Comment